ADSF AND SFBID SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF FUND
As small businesses and nonprofits experience financial impacts related to COVID-19, Denver’s Art District on Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Business Improvement District, in partnership with local businesses and foundations are making available small stabilization grants. These grants are targeted to small businesses and nonprofit organizations (NPOs) that have experienced significant COVID-19-related decreases in net revenue. Grants are available up to a maximum of $2,000. Funding will range from $500-$2000 through a tiered award system based on the annual budget and total funds raised.
APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED for the following dates:
· Applications received November 6– November 20 (by 11:59 PM MST)
Once all of the applications are reviewed, we will contact you with a funding decision. We appreciate your patience as we process applications as quickly as possible.
● Small businesses and nonprofits may apply so long as they are within the Art District on Santa Fe district boundary. (Alameda to Colfax Ave, Inca St to Kalamath St)
● Small businesses/nonprofits will be defined as an entity with under 50 employees and an annual budget of below $500k.
● Small businesses and Colorado registered NPOs, including those with a nonprofit fiscal agent
● Engaged in activities that are legal under Colorado and federal law
● In good standing with local, state and federal taxing and licensing authorities
● Small businesses and nonprofit organizations experiencing financial hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic (increased demand, decreased income, new services)
● Small businesses and nonprofit organizations must show loss of revenue or increase in expenses due to COVID-19 (loss of revenue/expense increase must be substantiated through financial statements)
FUNDING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR Individuals or families, endowments, political campaigns, proselytizing. Contact us at email@example.com, if you have any questions.